Apologize

Jumper
Regular
Your Favourite Game Mode: iCTF

Apologize

Postby Jumper » 15.03.2015, 23:23

Hi. Everyone knows me so I'll begin. Today I really want to apologize to all of you. I've done some sort of bad things and today I spent all day to analyze the situation. I came here to make a honest and sincere apologize. I think that would have done a man who know how to take responsibility for his mistakes. I hope that at least someone will believe in these words. The record I've done so far (http://sauerworld.org/forum/index.php?topic=264.0) I made with cheating which is bad. Only now I understood that the words "Cheated once - cheater forever" and "Once cheated - never trusted" are truth. Since today I will really try to change at everything including: behavior, cheating, changing names/clans. I know that I said these words many times and it's hard to believe but now I will do so. That was hard to admit my own mistakes and I hope that some people will understand me. As an apology I'm currently doing an open-sourced client for everyone.

Thank you all for listening

Sincerely yours,

Jumper

:hearts
One in the field with a rifle is a WARRIOR!

|>BT<|Stef
Insider

Re: Apologize

Postby |>BT<|Stef » 16.03.2015, 05:23

Ey Jumper, you've grown up bro. But dude, like with all that promise, it's all good. But remember it's just a game, just ignore those who calls you a cheater. I believe that you don't cheat anymore, and I know what it feels like to be falsely accused. People should start to re-analyze you and make a proper conclusion rather than stay as stubborn ftards.

For many in Sauerbraten players: Just cause someone cheated or did some shit in the past doesn't mean he is a continuous cheater. Those who makes confessions like Jumper are most likely to fix their previous behavior. In the future, please re-analyze him before jumping into conclusions.

For me, people said I was a wallhacker, and I'm bringing this up not because I'm a stubborn fagget, but cause it is you accusers who are stubborn faggets. Learn to properly find hackers you nubs before jumping into proper conclusion. I don't even play this game anymore and I wouldn't hesitate to gladly state that I was a hacker if I really was. Anyways, stubborn faggets are the worst

:bkz

Re: Apologize

Postby :bkz » 08.04.2015, 10:02

|>BT<|Stef wrote:Ey Jumper, you've grown up bro. But dude, like with all that promise, it's all good. But remember it's just a game, just ignore those who calls you a cheater. I believe that you don't cheat anymore, and I know what it feels like to be falsely accused. People should start to re-analyze you and make a proper conclusion rather than stay as stubborn ftards.

For many in Sauerbraten players: Just cause someone cheated or did some shit in the past doesn't mean he is a continuous cheater. Those who makes confessions like Jumper are most likely to fix their previous behavior. In the future, please re-analyze him before jumping into conclusions.

For me, people said I was a wallhacker, and I'm bringing this up not because I'm a stubborn fagget, but cause it is you accusers who are stubborn faggets. Learn to properly find hackers you nubs before jumping into proper conclusion. I don't even play this game anymore and I wouldn't hesitate to gladly state that I was a hacker if I really was. Anyways, stubborn faggets are the worst
Sure, if u don't play - u don't cheat :D .
I have cheated at the Rome Total War single. Just can't start the game without ~ and addmoney 40000.
Before i have played Medieval and that is still my favorite game... i don't know how to cheat there and have such amount of fun just playing it even if my fucking king dies at 56 years old without any prince, makes gameover for me so (what a bad man).
Some peoples having fun being "better than others" by using "things". It's ok, if they have true fun. But when such player stop doing sheet and continue plays at the same level he was while cheating, so why did he cheat before? ;)
I like Jumper, that is the man, who helped me much with binds and settings when i have started my sauber experience. He helps many russian players there, so let me say, that all of us, at least me and Jheka (and Bullet :wiat: ), trust that guy and wishes him play not for stat but for fun.
Кстати, удачи с новым кланом.
Hello. I want to play a game...