PSL Lag?

Questions about the Server Mod that is running on the Servers Ogros.org, psl.sauerleague.org and The-conquerors.net.
TheTaksu
Amateur
Your Favourite Game Mode: Efficency

PSL Lag?

Postby TheTaksu » 26.10.2013, 08:53

Hello again ogros, its me AsianFreak, I just wanted to talk about the lag from PSL, cause I dont think that it is my lag, my stable ping is 230, and I do not know why, me and my brother Tron, always lagquit, this has really been pissing me off, I can't duel, mix games, I can't even play in PSL 1, please fix this problem. Thanks ogros.

~AsianFreak

|>BT<|Stef
Insider
Your Favourite Game Mode: iCTF

Re: PSL Lag?

Postby |>BT<|Stef » 29.10.2013, 06:59

Hey Taksu, i didn't have any trouble at all using psl servers as well as many of my mates. i think you are saying that it is the servers that is the problem, since you claimed that it is not your lag... but to be honest, maybe it is you $$$ :devil:

Terminator
Insider
Your Favourite Game Mode: Efficency

Re: PSL Lag?

Postby Terminator » 03.11.2013, 18:17

TheTaksu wrote:Hello again ogros, its me AsianFreak, I just wanted to talk about the lag from PSL, cause I dont think that it is my lag, my stable ping is 230, and I do not know why, me and my brother Tron, always lagquit, this has really been pissing me off, I can't duel, mix games, I can't even play in PSL 1, please fix this problem. Thanks ogros.

~AsianFreak
I lag too, I have (normaly) 130 but in PSL servers I have 150 or just the server quits me.